yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do mones on clothes work just as well???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

When he first moved to the US he said his bread changed. When he moved to a different state it changed again. This is why no one will ever be able to reproduce San Francisco sourdough bread. Even if you get your culture straight from San Francisco as soon as you move it the starter will be inoculated with indigenous yeast. Change is inevitable.
    Yes, moving can change sourdough starter. Water, air, temperature can affect the starter and also flour so I understand why bread in different part of the world is different even though we use the same recipe. Bread molecular and science is awesome in some way. I love it more than cuisine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Yes, moving can change sourdough starter. Water, air, temperature can affect the starter and also flour so I understand why bread in different part of the world is different even though we use the same recipe. Bread molecular and science is awesome in some way. I love it more than cuisine.
      Food science is fascinating. My favorite class in culinary school was Advanced Culinary Principles. It was difficult in that we work so hard not to screw up food but in our experiments we intentionally did it. Standing back and letting it happen without intervening was a challenge.

I've had a food allergy all my life. No doctor has ever been able to figure out why. Thanks to food science and years of research I finally figured it out. Now I know why I can eat it in certain circumstances/conditions/forms without a reaction. Any other time my throat would swell shut in seconds from just ingesting a small amount. In fact, just having it in my mouth a few seconds and I can have a mild reaction. As a chef I was constantly tasting food. If it was something that had it in it I would always preface it by informing my cook that I was going to spit it out but that doesn't mean it's bad I just don't want to die. lol

Comment

Food science is fascinating. My favorite class in culinary school was Advanced Culinary Principles. It was difficult in that we work so hard not to screw up food but in our experiments we intentionally did it. Standing back and letting it happen without intervening was a challenge.

I've had a food allergy all my life. No doctor has ever been able to figure out why. Thanks to food science and years of research I finally figured it out. Now I know why I can eat it in certain circumstances/conditions/forms without a reaction. Any other time my throat would swell shut in seconds from just ingesting a small amount. In fact, just having it in my mouth a few seconds and I can have a mild reaction. As a chef I was constantly tasting food. If it was something that had it in it I would always preface it by informing my cook that I was going to spit it out but that doesn't mean it's bad I just don't want to die. lol
        I like food science too but it's just that I love bread more. I found myself not great as a chef (even though I was a sous for very small local restaurant) so I pursued baking instead because I did take both cuisine and boulangerie in culinary school.

I actually quit eating beef for 10+ years before I had to work at that restaurant. It's very common in Thai culture that many don't eat beef especially with thos of Chinese descent but I had to taste sauces (with veal stock) and also meat which I didn't at all during shool. Now I became a beef eater again.

Comment

How did you live without beef?
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

so.. is the mones working if we put them on clothes or not? ????????
            PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
            LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
            PT : Captain, THU
            Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Idk if you didn't bother to read thru the thread or just missed my post so I quoted it below.

Putting them on clothes greatly reduces diffusion and, therefore, effectiveness. Also as was mentioned you will have a very difficult time getting them out when you wash them. You may have to wash them several times to get them out.

Comment

Idk if you didn't bother to read thru the thread or just missed my post so I quoted it below.

Hello Scottie2Hottie thanks for highlighting what im looking for. as a newbie i knew i should read everything but this forum really excites me so much.

????????
                PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
                LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
                PT : Captain, THU
                Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

Hello Scottie2Hottie thanks for highlighting what im looking for. as a newbie i knew i should read everything but this forum really excites me so much.

????????
                  There's a lot of great info here. When you do searches don't forget to check the older posts. Not sure where they all disappeared to but at one time there were some knowledgable veterans here. You'll even find posts by SteveO, himself.

Comment

There's a lot of great info here. When you do searches don't forget to check the older posts. Not sure where they all disappeared to but at one time there were some knowledgeable veterans here. You'll even find posts by SteveO, himself.
                    Theres still are knowledgeable veterans. You!
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Theres still are knowledgeable veterans. You!
                      You are too kind.

Comment

You are too kind.
                        Just the truth playa
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Just the truth playa
                          I ain't t a manho no mo.

Comment

I ain't t a manho no mo.
                            yea right
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

We really need an angel emoji.

Comment

Well I do a pretty good job of focusing my OCD tendencies on useful endeavors. lol But seriously, I have a thirst for knowledge. I read a lot. I enjoy doing research and learning new things. The same thing was true when I was doing the chef thing. I would search for old cookbooks/recipes. I actually have a cookbook that dates back to Plymouth Rock and the first settlers. One of my favorite dishes is an ancient Egyptian recipe. I was also very much into culinary anthropology.

The past few months I've been researching cops. I had actually intended to do a report last month but lately I've had too many irons in the fire. I simply haven't had time to write any lengthy posts. I pop in here and there to see what's going on and maybe make a few posts.
                                I admire you as well! Very knowledgeable !

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thank you that's very kind.

I believe it is better to apply Pheromones on body parts such as inner wrist, inner elbow and decolletage areas in order for it to work effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Hautdamn View Post
                                  I believe it is better to apply Pheromones on body parts such as inner wrist, inner elbow and decolletage areas in order for it to work effectively.
                                  Exactly... And sometimes some ladies like to spray sexy mones above their mound that can lead to other things... If you catch my drift ???? I can't wait to try that one out!
                                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Exactly... And sometimes some ladies like to spray sexy mones above their mound that can lead to other things... If you catch my drift ???? I can't wait to try that one out!
                                    I got that one Vicki! Lol! You are not alone on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I don't get it. Could you explain

I'm graphic detail?

Comment

I don't get it. Could you explain

I'm graphic detail?
                                        Well Scottie when a woman loves a man... ????????
                                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X