yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do mones on clothes work just as well???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do mones on clothes work just as well???

I don't know the science behind this, but will putting phermones on a shirt collar have the same effect as on your skin? Are they actually somehow absorbed by your body and then released, or is it simply enough for a woman to smell it within your vacinity?

good question. I had pheromones stuck to my cardigan that had rubbed off my skin, and could still smell the pheros the next day. I'm not sure pheros on clothes work as well, but if you choose this route, keep in mind that you will have one hell of a time getting them out of your clothing when your launder it.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Putting them on clothes greatly reduces diffusion and, therefore, effectiveness. Also as was mentioned you will have a very difficult time getting them out when you wash them. You may have to wash them several times to get them out.
      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 05-13-2018, 03:25 AM.

Comment

I would avoid the clothing, i also avoid the neck area of any type of spray in general. I got a rash along time ago off a mones spray i was using, so i just use it on the wrists and it works very well.

Comment

Heard it lasts longer never tried it. But pheros will need heat to disperse correctly
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I know as a lady Phero Wearer that wearing blends with cops (Copulins) is a hugeeee no-no ????. Instead of being a sexy goddess you smell like a ????, piss, burnt rubber, etc. if you wear it on clothes. Skin is best because it melds with your body chemistry, and heat over time. Just my 2 cents.
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
              I know as a lady Phero Wearer that wearing blends with cops (Copulins) is a hugeeee no-no ????. Instead of being a sexy goddess you smell like a ????, piss, burnt rubber, etc. if you wear it on clothes. Skin is best because it melds with your body chemistry, and heat over time. Just my 2 cents.
              Cops don't smell anything like that to me. I love the smell of cops. It makes me want to bury my face in something hot and wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Cops don't smell anything like that to me. I love the smell of cops. It makes me want to bury my face in something hot and wet.
                The way women noses pick up on the scent verses males is wayyyyyyyyy different. ???? I'm just re-stating what some of the ladies from LP have reported. I'd be mortified to walk out without a proper dry down. But I'm in the same boat as you, When I sniff a cop based product that's scented (I got to smell DM+ And it smells like faint cheese lol) I get a little titillated myself , but only after a good Click image for larger version  Name:	stoned-smiley.gif Views:	1 Size:	19.3 KB ID:	79680
                Attached Files
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Vicki Lee that pungent smell of cops actually had nothing to do with cops. With the exception of XS who makes their own cops, there is only one producer who supplies all the vendors. That smell we associate with caps has nothing to do with cops. It comes from a post production additive which, despite what Phil Stone says, is nonessential. He believes that this additive has pheromonal properties. It doesn't.

Certain molecules that comprise copulins do have an unpleasant odor. However, without that additive the smell is faint. I have some, I know.

I predict that one day soon all XS cops will be "odorless".

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I was told in confidence so I tried to respect that. Just FYI Astrid Jutte did NOT discover the copulin formula. The only thing original about the Jutte formula is the addition of indole.

• Ladyofthewoods
                    Ladyofthewoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry Scottie. I thought that was common knowledge.

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No worries

I think I have seen chemicals similar to the stinky one used in some perfumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    I think I have seen chemicals similar to the stinky one used in some perfumes.
                    Yep probably so. I know this molecule is used in perfumery. But in men's fragrances which is why it's weird that Phil would add it to cops. It adds nothing to cops other than the smell.

Comment

How do you know so much!?
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                        How do you know so much!?
                        Well I do a pretty good job of focusing my OCD tendencies on useful endeavors. lol But seriously, I have a thirst for knowledge. I read a lot. I enjoy doing research and learning new things. The same thing was true when I was doing the chef thing. I would search for old cookbooks/recipes. I actually have a cookbook that dates back to Plymouth Rock and the first settlers. One of my favorite dishes is an ancient Egyptian recipe. I was also very much into culinary anthropology.

The past few months I've been researching cops. I had actually intended to do a report last month but lately I've had too many irons in the fire. I simply haven't had time to write any lengthy posts. I pop in here and there to see what's going on and maybe make a few posts.

Comment

Well I do a pretty good job of focusing my OCD tendencies on useful endeavors. lol But seriously, I have a thirst for knowledge. I read a lot. I enjoy doing research and learning new things. The same thing was true when I was doing the chef thing. I would search for old cookbooks/recipes. I actually have a cookbook that dates back to Plymouth Rock and the first settlers. One of my favorite dishes is an ancient Egyptian recipe. I was also very much into culinary anthropology.

The past few months I've been researching cops. I had actually intended to do a report last month but lately I've had too many irons in the fire. I simply haven't had time to write any lengthy posts. I pop in here and there to see what's going on and maybe make a few posts.

I'm honored you share such info here with us
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

I too was a chef/baker with little experiences though.
                          I don't read much books but when it comes to bread and viennoiseries, I do a lot of research on the history and the recipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

The way women noses pick up on the scent verses males is wayyyyyyyyy different. ???? I'm just re-stating what some of the ladies from LP have reported. I'd be mortified to walk out without a proper dry down. But I'm in the same boat as you, When I sniff a cop based product that's scented (I got to smell DM+ And it smells like faint cheese lol) I get a little titillated myself , but only after a good Click image for larger version Name:	stoned-smiley.gif Views:	1 Size:	19.3 KB ID:	79680

A special lady friend of mine has told me that when she uses cops, she actually enjoys the smell of it

It's a little pungent at 1st but after a while it becomes something you enjoy sniffing. Well that's my story anyway

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

A special lady friend of mine has told me that when she uses cops, she actually enjoys the smell of it

It's a little pungent at 1st but after a while it becomes something you enjoy sniffing. Well that's my story anyway
                              I think it's a sexy smell.
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I too was a chef/baker with little experiences though.
                                I don't read much books but when it comes to bread and viennoiseries, I do a lot of research on the history and the recipes.
                                I briefly worked with a German baker. He made this rye bread that was out of this world. The yeast starter was over 300 yrs old. Passed down from generation to generation. It was incredible.

Comment

I briefly worked with a German baker. He made this rye bread that was out of this world. The yeast starter was over 300 yrs old. Passed down from generation to generation. It was incredible.
                                  Oh man, I wish I could just have a taste of that. 300 years old starter should make any bread out of this world.

Speaking of German, I actually have planned to bake Stollen next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Oh man, I wish I could just have a taste of that. 300 years old starter should make any bread out of this world.

Speaking of German, I actually have planned to bake Stollen next month.
                                    When he first moved to the US he said his bread changed. When he moved to a different state it changed again. This is why no one will ever be able to reproduce San Francisco sourdough bread. Even if you get your culture straight from San Francisco as soon as you move it the starter will be inoculated with indigenous yeast. Change is inevitable.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X