yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Have you ever been pheromoned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted this in my journal but wonder if any other females have experienced these same feelings.

I think I may have been pheromoned. Or maybe that man worked out before going to work.

he was a mid to late 50s-ish male whose presence I found overwhelming. I found him incredibly masculine and attractive with a lot of sex appeal. I looked at his facial features and didn't find them attractive, but there was something about him like a sexual presence. He was in good shape (I think). I'm not even sure if he was, I just have that impression. I had flashes of sexual images in my head of him on top of me. This never happens, I've only felt this way one other time with a male. And even then, it wasn't to this degree. I found myself borderline flirting with the cashier who I was visually not attracted to...maybe???

And then he said, "You remind me of a friend I have. You look just like her. You could be sisters."

And then I remembered this guy. He said the EXACT same thing to me a few months ago LOL. From what I remember of my impression of him, I was not attracted to him. He seemed too old and tired looking for me to be attracted
    Last edited by Isis; 01-21-2019, 07:56 PM. Reason: age of the man

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      I posted this in my journal but wonder if any other females have experienced these same feelings.

I think I may have been pheromoned. Or maybe that man worked out before going to work.

he was a mid to late 50s-ish male whose presence I found overwhelming. I found him incredibly masculine and attractive with a lot of sex appeal. I looked at his facial features and didn't find them attractive, but there was something about him like a sexual presence. He was in good shape (I think). I'm not even sure if he was, I just have that impression. I had flashes of sexual images in my head of him on top of me. This never happens, I've only felt this way one other time with a male. And even then, it wasn't to this degree. I found myself borderline flirting with the cashier who I was visually not attracted to...maybe???

And then he said, "You remind me of a friend I have. You look just like her. You could be sisters."

And then I remembered this guy. He said the EXACT same thing to me a few months ago LOL. From what I remember of my impression of him, I was not attracted to him. He seemed too old and tired looking for me to be attracted
      Hmmmm interesting ???? lol. This is interesting....
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

That's me, I've been stalking you . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          That's me, I've been stalking you . lol
          Ha ha! You're a 50 something year old AA male that works in a coffee shop?!

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            close enough for me.

Living in New York, I always wonder if I'm being pheromoned when I find myself staring at a man's print.
          But then I just realize I'm a perv.

But no, seriously, I can't tell. If I do, it would have to happen whenever I'm in Manhattan because there are so many interesting people and I don't doubt people use 'em.
          Last edited by Cheerio; 01-24-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

so last night I was hanging out with this girl. We've been good friends for years, and we tell each other all the kinds of stuff you usually don't tell the opposite sex. including pheromones lol.

we were in the car eating before we went on a mission to collect stuff, and i was saying some really really stupid stuff. i felt like i was saying stuff as if i was incredibly exhausted and not coherent, but i was totally lucid. She then busts out this bottle of pheromones -- i can't remember the name of it for the life of me, but it was in a blue bottle and the ingredients said it had "copulandrone" and "andronone". She told me to take a whiff of it, so I smelled it from the bottle (had food residue on my hand), and it smelled like delicious copulins

i gave her back the bottle, after acknowledging the pheromones, and we proceeded talking again about whatever we were talking about. i kept on saying dumb stuff and i remembered NuTrix mentioning that was a way to know a woman's pheromone is "HIT"ting the man. I looked over at her, and said "i think your pheromones are working on me - I'm saying some really dumb stuff!"

XD

after looking up about "andronone", I discovered it was alpha androstenol........... NO WONDER I WAS A MOTORMOUTH OF STUPIDITY. I have officially been pheromoned last night! AAAAAAAAAAAAAND I discovered I really don't like alpha-androstenol. Is that how girls felt when I wore untempered a-nol? I apologize, dear girls from my n00bie phero-ventures.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, high a-nol can make people hyper and cause non stop jabber/jibberish, lol.

Okay, there are times I've wondered if I was pheromones but I am sure that this time I was !

In my peripherals I "felt" like there was an attractive woman with a lot of sex appeal i also smelled copulins! It was bleeding through her perfume. I looked at her and she was not physically attractive

Comment

Comment

AS of now I am more obs on feelings people gives me and the thoughts about they are using pheromones comes through fast if there are something unusual going on.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I wonder whether a super experienced pheromone wizard at SteveO's level would be able to detect pheromone usage on someone else in a short amount of time
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I think so? There was this really attractive guy that I sat next to in college and one day, he had such a distinct odor to him...like it was either sweat/crotch smell. I think it was natural pheromones but I definitely felt like whispering in his ear and being like "Hey sexy, ready for some fun?"
                    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X