yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Have you ever been pheromoned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
    Vicki Lee,

Sorry I just saw this post.

My wife lacks a lot of the emotions I would like to have in our marriage. With P74 there is a very soft sensual vibe with both of us and the P74 works MUCH better on her for this instead of me wearing this on me because the selfies hit her and get us to connect on a much deeper level and this helps us draw closer to each other. I use the P74 around her time of the month or when we just want to relax together and watch a movie.

P96 I like much better for myself and it hits me harder than her and use this when I am looking for more of a sexual/physical connection with her over the emotional.

The P74 draws out my wife's feelings and emotions so I can know how she is feeling and she can communicate this much easier so I know her needs and wants. P74 is also a really safe bet around her daughter which is 13 and going thru life changes, where P96 can be a little much for her as with P96 it seems she does not know how to handle the very strong feelings she gets from the P96, where P74 is more a safe vibe.
    Interesting! How many mcg of p74 do you use?
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Vicki Lee,

Sorry I just saw this post.

My wife lacks a lot of the emotions I would like to have in our marriage. With P74 there is a very soft sensual vibe with both of us and the P74 works MUCH better on her for this instead of me wearing this on me because the selfies hit her and get us to connect on a much deeper level and this helps us draw closer to each other. I use the P74 around her time of the month or when we just want to relax together and watch a movie.

P96 I like much better for myself and it hits me harder than her and use this when I am looking for more of a sexual/physical connection with her over the emotional.

The P74 draws out my wife's feelings and emotions so I can know how she is feeling and she can communicate this much easier so I know her needs and wants. P74 is also a really safe bet around her daughter which is 13 and going thru life changes, where P96 can be a little much for her as with P96 it seems she does not know how to handle the very strong feelings she gets from the P96, where P74 is more a safe vibe.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Interesting! How many mcg of p74 do you use?
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

With P74 all I need is 5MCG total and what I have is from Androtics 2.5MCG a spray in 6% Neroli. I have had my wife wear as high as 15MCG and it works great but it becomes to much of a bonding vibe with no sexual attention to it. For general use 2 sprays to her neck for a total of 5MCG then she will wait 10-15 minutes or so and sometimes spray her favorite perfume over it.

AS far as P96 10-15MCg is all that is needed and what I like is I can really amp up my sexual/status blends with this. The P96 on the wife makes me really connect with her on a very personal level and when there will be intimacy.

Comment

With P74 all I need is 5MCG total and what I have is from Androtics 2.5MCG a spray in 6% Neroli. I have had my wife wear as high as 15MCG and it works great but it becomes to much of a bonding vibe with no sexual attention to it. For general use 2 sprays to her neck for a total of 5MCG then she will wait 10-15 minutes or so and sometimes spray her favorite perfume over it.

AS far as P96 10-15MCg is all that is needed and what I like is I can really amp up my sexual/status blends with this. The P96 on the wife makes me really connect with her on a very personal level and when there will be intimacy.
            Very nice, I will be sure to include this in my next order. That's great the pheros are having such a wonderful effect on your wife.
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I love p96 can't get enough of it
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

interesting topic.
                i think it will be too hard to tell unless you find out after being affected and then you can combine the dots.

i did had an experience at a music festival that no one showered in for a week.
                i was with a girl there for most of the time and i had a boner 24/7 when i was around her.
                now, its not that weird i guess haha but like seriously 24/7, even when we entered a freezing river, still had a boner.
                it never came down no matter what.

i later found out that she was at the peak of her cycle so i guess i was smelling plenty of copulins.

Comment

Comment

yeah its more about the synthetic kind but in the western world we have basically eliminated pheromones from our life.
                    because of that, even a "natural" phero signature is not natural for us.
                    when you find yourself around people that havnt shower for that long, especially if they havent use chemical soaps and deodorants for long time ,
                    you will be "pheromoned" pretty hard.

of corse, synthetic pheromones are stronger but the natural might be more effective sometimes because they are natural.

Comment

I highly doubt anyone from my area knows about pheromones. But then again, in this day and age, who knows. But even if i was pheromoned, i doubt i would be aware of it.

Comment

In my cultures, we have the tradition beliefs that monks or practitioners who go deep into the forest and cultivate those mystery plants that grew unnaturally. Put them in oil made with various sources (sometimes with liquid melted from corpses) and imbue them with prayers. The oil is then can be used as

After I've read that Garry of LAL also uses Hawaii herbs and plants in his mixes. I now believe that these oil or plants work very much like pheromone or have pheromone like properties on steroid. I've never been exposed to it personally but I've heard that the real ones are like love potions making target falling in love with the user.

Comment

yeah, i heard he uses plants too. but would this just be for the fragrances?
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                            yeah, i heard he uses plants too. but would this just be for the fragrances?
                            I dont think thats the case, more like in his mixes mostly, and maybe in his fragrances too.

Comment

We will likely never know as they don't release that info
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

I believe he uses plants for his mixes too not just fragrance. There are quite a few rumors for plants/mushrooms in deep Hawaii forest that have pheromone like properties.

Comment

But is it backed by science?
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Maybe. If it is said to have pheromone like properties then it must have been tested by some studies.

Comment

yes you are correct
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

some plants compounds have pheromones like properties.
                                        jasmine for sure and i think ylang ylang and sandlwood are other examples.

garry uses some speciallll sauce over there, some of his blend got a magic touch.
                                        from the ones ive tried, aqua vita comes to mind.
                                        it has a effect that is somewhat different from other phero blends.

the rumors are that he used plant compunds from the amazons which make sense because basically every other plant you pick there has a compund that cures some disease or get you super high.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

yeah its more about the synthetic kind but in the western world we have basically eliminated pheromones from our life.
                                          because of that, even a "natural" phero signature is not natural for us.
                                          when you find yourself around people that havnt shower for that long, especially if they havent use chemical soaps and deodorants for long time ,
                                          you will be "pheromoned" pretty hard.

of corse, synthetic pheromones are stronger but the natural might be more effective sometimes because they are natural.
                                          My nose is a bit more sensitive than most people. This is what I've noticed in my life.

Male Muscle Effort : The smell of a guy that has showered really well, went outside in high heat, and came back inside, or done some serious exercise. Someone that drinks way more water than most other people. Its not offensive really but will give a headache if inhaled for long periods of time. Similar to Domination in scent. Feelings of depression, fatigue, and inadequacy. Think of a locker room. Doesnt signal anything.

Male Organ Effort : Onions, Garlic, Fruit Juices, maybe cabbage. Its offensive but makes you want to giggle and want hugs. Smells like someones body is trying really hard to heal internally. Think of a fat smelly nerd. Signals there was good food.

Spicy Guy : Indian and Mexican food, spices at first but is extremely aggressive on linger. Feelings of paranoia, anger, and alertness. Can have sugary notes. Think of a creepy skinny guy at a dance club. Signals, wants sex and to bounce.

Parental Male : Oak, some type of wood, old leather. Feelings of relaxation. Think of a big guy with a beard. Focused on protecting but sex would be nice.

Female Effort : Smells like spit. Smells somewhat like an iron that has been left on. Signals, curiosity.

Female Arousal 1 : A clean vagina. Kinda like weed at times. Its sap like in tone. Signals relaxation, wanting for protection.

Female Arousal 2 : Basically teenage girl BO. Like dirty clothes, in an enclosed area it gives me an absolute boner and I cant think. Signals sexual frustration, sexual availability with little coaxing. Fake aggression.

Unhealthy female : Dead fish or dead sea animals. Signals to get away.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X