yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Have you ever been pheromoned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been pheromoned?

Have you ever been the target of someone wearing pheromones to influence you?

Originally posted by Delight View Post
    I do think so.

One time I was infatuated with this ugly man, the same was a lot of other women and he was not quite sure what to do with the attention he got.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ever since I discovered the pheromone side of life I am VERY much so convinced that I was!!

About 1.5 years ago, I went on an online date with a man whose "real life" look did not match his photos. His height, body, was not up to my standard.
      His pessimistic, elitist, bossy attitude turned me off.

Approximately 30 mins into dinner, for the life of me I could not stop gazing into his eyes. It felt so very nice for me to just stare at
      this man, to take him in was a pleasure for me.

His look and personality were highly, unattractive to me, but till this very day, I cannot get him out of my mind. Maybe a dose of celebrity for men will do the trick. uff
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I do think so.

One time I was infatuated with this ugly man, the same was a lot of other women and he was not quite sure what to do with the attention he got.
        How long did it take for the infatuation to expire?
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I've been wanting to post this question for SOOOOO long.
          I literally wonder this all the time.

There are a few women that I remember to this day that I just cant figure out why I was so attracted to them.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Ever since I discovered the pheromone side of life I am VERY much so convinced that I was!!

About 1.5 years ago, I went on an online date with a man whose "real life" look did not match his photos. His height, body, was not up to my standard.

Approximately 30 mins into dinner, for the life of me I could not stop gazing into his eyes. It felt so very nice for me to just stare at

His look and personality were highly, unattractive to me, but till this very day, I cannot get him out of my mind. Maybe a dose of celebrity for men will do the trick. uff
            You promised that you wouldn't talk about our date. We had a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

You promised that you wouldn't talk about our date. We had a deal.
              But, I didn't sign anything..lol!

Comment

But, I didn't sign anything..lol!
                I didn't realize that I needed a lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I didn't realize that I needed a lawyer.
                  "they" all do! makes it easier to sue in the event I get my heart broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I do think so.

He sounds like he was new at this. Be my guest be my guest, make the ugliest look their best. LOL sounds like a case of beauties and the beast.
                    Last edited by Delight; 04-11-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Im so sorry that happened to you. Whatever he was wearing was very powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                        I've been wanting to post this question for SOOOOO long.
                        I literally wonder this all the time.

There are a few women that I remember to this day that I just cant figure out why I was so attracted to them.

Comment

How long did it take for the infatuation to expire?
                          A little month, perhaps.

He sounds like he was new at this. Be my guest be my guest, make the ugliest look their best. LOL sounds like a case of beauties and the beast.
                          It was, believe me.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Honestly can't think of a situation where I was but then again pheromones are subconscious so it would be hard to know if I was lol...definitely times I have been deer in the headlight towards someone so it could be mones
                            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                            PXS
                            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                            AD
                            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• Delight
                              Delight commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The only times men had deer in the headlights reactions was when I wore mones.

Yes, a few times.

A new employee ... a very attractive one was wearing something from Victoria Secret and suddenly forgot what personal space was. I told her it bothered my nose and she stopped wearing it. She has an office now and each time I walk into it my brain gets overwelmed with the idea of having sex on a comfy bed in a log cabin. Not with her just,... someone I have no emotional attachment to which is unusual. There are a number of things unattractive about this woman but something keeps me from focusing on them for to long. The attraction is hollow and very spell like. Its not like infatuation because it doesnt drive any other action beyond a stare, silence, and a head tilt.

The next time I was on my way across town and a guy got on the train smelling heavily of an unbuffered version of Ascend. He smelled sorta like manly piss. Like unnatually of it. He gave off this oversexed vibe. Looking him over he honestly wasnt that attractive but I could have sworn the guy just bathed in the cum of 10 women.

Next time was buy a guy again at a bar. He was wearing a cover and it took me a few times to pick up on that he was wearing some type of social. Maybe it came out natural but I kinda doubt it. His behavior didnt match what he smelled like.

Another time I was at a bar and some girl walked by with the victoria secret stuff again.

I've had a few women do the "imma get close so we can smell each other" thing, happens pretty regularly but nothing ever seemed super off.

Comment

If I didn't know for a fact that Sasquatch only used pheros once and I personally gave him the blend. I could swear blind that he was wearing a REALLY impressive mix the night we met.

Comment

• Delight
                                Delight commented
                                Editing a comment

• SecretV
                                SecretV commented
                                Editing a comment
                                oh definitely. which makes his usual lack of luck with ladies odd

I have a buddy that must use mones on a night out I see him apply oil now and then unless it's for another reason. I see him as a much more manly man after usage.
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I frequently spray my wife with things to test out what they do to me LOL. She could care less and laughs at my "Colognes" as she calls them which to me is good she kind of writes pheromones off in a way because it is better for testing purposes.

The ones that really has worked to help see her in a new light is IS/B, CTTM, and P74. I have used a lot more, but these seem to work the best with her chemistry and is inline with her personality, Especially P74. With my wife there is not many feelings and I crave more from here and these 3 help me to feel more connected to her which in turn gets me more turned on by her.

Comment

How does she react specifically with the P74?
                                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Vicki Lee,

Sorry I just saw this post.

My wife lacks a lot of the emotions I would like to have in our marriage. With P74 there is a very soft sensual vibe with both of us and the P74 works MUCH better on her for this instead of me wearing this on me because the selfies hit her and get us to connect on a much deeper level and this helps us draw closer to each other. I use the P74 around her time of the month or when we just want to relax together and watch a movie.

P96 I like much better for myself and it hits me harder than her and use this when I am looking for more of a sexual/physical connection with her over the emotional.

The P74 draws out my wife's feelings and emotions so I can know how she is feeling and she can communicate this much easier so I know her needs and wants. P74 is also a really safe bet around her daughter which is 13 and going thru life changes, where P96 can be a little much for her as with P96 it seems she does not know how to handle the very strong feelings she gets from the P96, where P74 is more a safe vibe.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X