Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Have you ever been pheromoned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Have you ever been pheromoned?

    Have you ever been the target of someone wearing pheromones to influence you?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Delight View Post
    Have you ever been the target of someone wearing pheromones to influence you?
    I do think so.

    One time I was infatuated with this ugly man, the same was a lot of other women and he was not quite sure what to do with the attention he got.
    Arsenal

    ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Delight View Post
      Have you ever been the target of someone wearing pheromones to influence you?
      Ever since I discovered the pheromone side of life I am VERY much so convinced that I was!!

      About 1.5 years ago, I went on an online date with a man whose "real life" look did not match his photos. His height, body, was not up to my standard.
      His pessimistic, elitist, bossy attitude turned me off.

      Approximately 30 mins into dinner, for the life of me I could not stop gazing into his eyes. It felt so very nice for me to just stare at
      this man, to take him in was a pleasure for me.

      His look and personality were highly, unattractive to me, but till this very day, I cannot get him out of my mind. Maybe a dose of celebrity for men will do the trick. uff

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

        I do think so.

        One time I was infatuated with this ugly man, the same was a lot of other women and he was not quite sure what to do with the attention he got.
        How long did it take for the infatuation to expire?

        Comment


        • #5
          I've been wanting to post this question for SOOOOO long.
          I literally wonder this all the time.

          There are a few women that I remember to this day that I just cant figure out why I was so attracted to them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lafemme View Post

            Ever since I discovered the pheromone side of life I am VERY much so convinced that I was!!

            About 1.5 years ago, I went on an online date with a man whose "real life" look did not match his photos. His height, body, was not up to my standard.
            His pessimistic, elitist, bossy attitude turned me off.

            Approximately 30 mins into dinner, for the life of me I could not stop gazing into his eyes. It felt so very nice for me to just stare at
            this man, to take him in was a pleasure for me.

            His look and personality were highly, unattractive to me, but till this very day, I cannot get him out of my mind. Maybe a dose of celebrity for men will do the trick. uff
            You promised that you wouldn't talk about our date. We had a deal.
            Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

              You promised that you wouldn't talk about our date. We had a deal.
              But, I didn't sign anything..lol!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lafemme View Post

                But, I didn't sign anything..lol!
                I didn't realize that I needed a lawyer.
                Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

                  I didn't realize that I needed a lawyer.
                  "they" all do! makes it easier to sue in the event I get my heart broken.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                    I do think so.

                    One time I was infatuated with this ugly man, the same was a lot of other women and he was not quite sure what to do with the attention he got.
                    He sounds like he was new at this. Be my guest be my guest, make the ugliest look their best. LOL sounds like a case of beauties and the beast.
                    Last edited by Delight; 04-11-2018, 07:25 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lafemme View Post

                      Ever since I discovered the pheromone side of life I am VERY much so convinced that I was!!

                      About 1.5 years ago, I went on an online date with a man whose "real life" look did not match his photos. His height, body, was not up to my standard.
                      His pessimistic, elitist, bossy attitude turned me off.

                      Approximately 30 mins into dinner, for the life of me I could not stop gazing into his eyes. It felt so very nice for me to just stare at
                      this man, to take him in was a pleasure for me.

                      His look and personality were highly, unattractive to me, but till this very day, I cannot get him out of my mind. Maybe a dose of celebrity for men will do the trick. uff

                      Im so sorry that happened to you. Whatever he was wearing was very powerful.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                        I've been wanting to post this question for SOOOOO long.
                        I literally wonder this all the time.

                        There are a few women that I remember to this day that I just cant figure out why I was so attracted to them.
                        Maybe they did wear something if you’re wondering about it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by lafemme View Post

                          How long did it take for the infatuation to expire?
                          A little month, perhaps.

                          Originally posted by Delight View Post

                          He sounds like he was new at this. Be my guest be my guest, make the ugliest look their best. LOL sounds like a case of beauties and the beast.
                          It was, believe me.

                          Arsenal

                          ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                          Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

                          LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Honestly can't think of a situation where I was but then again pheromones are subconscious so it would be hard to know if I was lol...definitely times I have been deer in the headlight towards someone so it could be mones
                            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                            PXS
                            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                            AD
                            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

                            Comment


                            • Delight
                              Delight commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The only times men had deer in the headlights reactions was when I wore mones.

                          • #15
                            Yes, a few times.

                            A new employee ... a very attractive one was wearing something from Victoria Secret and suddenly forgot what personal space was. I told her it bothered my nose and she stopped wearing it. She has an office now and each time I walk into it my brain gets overwelmed with the idea of having sex on a comfy bed in a log cabin. Not with her just,... someone I have no emotional attachment to which is unusual. There are a number of things unattractive about this woman but something keeps me from focusing on them for to long. The attraction is hollow and very spell like. Its not like infatuation because it doesnt drive any other action beyond a stare, silence, and a head tilt.

                            The next time I was on my way across town and a guy got on the train smelling heavily of an unbuffered version of Ascend. He smelled sorta like manly piss. Like unnatually of it. He gave off this oversexed vibe. Looking him over he honestly wasnt that attractive but I could have sworn the guy just bathed in the cum of 10 women.

                            Next time was buy a guy again at a bar. He was wearing a cover and it took me a few times to pick up on that he was wearing some type of social. Maybe it came out natural but I kinda doubt it. His behavior didnt match what he smelled like.

                            Another time I was at a bar and some girl walked by with the victoria secret stuff again.

                            I've had a few women do the "imma get close so we can smell each other" thing, happens pretty regularly but nothing ever seemed super off.

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              If I didn't know for a fact that Sasquatch only used pheros once and I personally gave him the blend. I could swear blind that he was wearing a REALLY impressive mix the night we met.

                              Comment


                              • Delight
                                Delight commented
                                Editing a comment
                                He’s a natural pheromone machine

                              • SecretV
                                SecretV commented
                                Editing a comment
                                oh definitely. which makes his usual lack of luck with ladies odd

                            Ad down

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X