yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Storing your cologne/perfumes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep them in a box on the ground so I don't drop , break or spill. I really feel like the medicine cabinet would be asking for trouble. Stuff's always on the verge of falling out. Not enough room anyhow.

Comment

I really don't have a lot of space in mine, but I have enough room to store my triple antibiotic cream, bandaids, aspirin, fragrances and pheromones. Of course I have almost all 10 mL sprayers, except for my 30 mL of XiST. So it doesn't take much space for me.

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        Plastic bottles shouldn't break and sprayers are threaded, I'd probably be safer than I thought. I like my sealed box though too. I'm not always smelling pheromones.

Yes, those shelves in the medecine cabinet are ridiculously small in width, it's risky.

Comment

Plus the bathroom becomes a hot and humid place at every shower.

Comment

Reminds me of the time I forgot two bottles of mones in sunlight in my car. Products went bad.
          Last edited by Conjurator; 12-19-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Heat is a definite killer. However cold seems not to have major effects.
            Last edited by Conjurator; 12-19-2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I once thawed some bottles and products came out ok. I live in chilly country.
              Last edited by Conjurator; 12-19-2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Ignore this edited post. Was posted in wrong thread. Can't delete it seems.
                Last edited by Conjurator; 12-19-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Good thing is that went a product goes bad, your nose can definitely tell. There is no ambiguity whatsoever.
                  Last edited by Conjurator; 12-19-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Don't know if humidity alone can harm the products though. If products are well-sealed, shouldn't be an issue.
                    Last edited by Conjurator; 12-19-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

My mones have been in the medicine cabinet for over a year now, and no ill effects.

Comment

Alcohol will absorb water pretty quickly from the air. It'ss a problem with any high purity alcohol. As soon as it's opened, it starts grabbing water molecules. End effect would be to further dilute, slow down diffusion I would guess because water and alcohol are much less volatile than pure alcohol. I keep hearing that the molecules themselves are stable at room temps and even high bathroom temps. I think they start to melt aroun 130C, way past boiling water but within range of superheated steams.

Comment

In a sealed container, hydration of the alcohol isn't going to be a realistic issue.

Comment

Yes but all evaps and losses we've talked about are because of UNsealed products. The same ways alcohols can sneak out should be the same as the ways water vapor can sneak in.

Comment

I have bottles all over the dang house. Found an old bottle of ammo in a shoe the other day. Long time since I wore those shoes - LOL.

Technically speaking the very best place to store mones is in the fridge/freezer. We get a lot of mones that are shipped overnight because in their crystal forms require deep freezing or refrigeration at the very least. Tacitus told me that a very long time ago when I mentioned I had kept some in my jeeps center consul. He was appalled at my sacrilege! I honestly never really thought they were any weaker than if I had stored them properly, but I was using a bottle a month so maybe they just didn't have time to go bad.

If you're having issues with dissipation/evaporation I don't really know what to say. Our retail bottles can sit for months at a time and never evaporate. I still have tons of those sucky-ass 5ml bottles that leaked from AD (some of them from 12 years ago) that have not leaked. It really begs to question why then would they elsewhere. I'm not saying it cannot happen, but if its happening on a wide scale to all your bottles, something is not right. Are you storing them on their sides? Is the cap tight? Is your roommate secretly using your stash?

At one time I tried to get some caps to fit them just for shipping and storage - like we do for the oils now - but couldn't find anything suitable. I'll see if I can get the neck size next order we put in, but that won't be for a few more months. I know the approximate is about 3/4".

Steve O
                              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Because I bought so many oils from LPMP, I put them in the extra little bag that LPMP puts your pheros in. I used to store them where my panties are, but now they're under my dresser.

Comment

• cryptomones
                                  cryptomones commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Haha, that's where I put mine too now. Well for me it's boxers. But they used to be in my medicine cabinet, which was too obvious - I think my boxer drawer is less conspicuous.

• Cheerio
                                  Cheerio commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yeah, no one at home ever touches my things -- let alone my underwear drawer. Because what do they really need in there? Lol

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X