yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Storing your cologne/perfumes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Yes this is accurate I believe however a oil has about 300 drops that is why they last for a very long time
    30ml sprayer also has 300 sprays and is cheaper than the oil so I guess they last pretty much the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

30ml sprayer also has 300 sprays and is cheaper than the oil so I guess they last pretty much the same.
      Yes although its only a 10 dollar difference and the oil takes up a lot less space
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

According to Steve's numbers, 1/2 drop of taboo would be the same as one spray from the 10 ml bottle. The oil is packed. Taboo itself is one of the lighter strength pheros but that Oil is a whole different story. Drop for drop, ml for ml, taboo oil is 9 times more concentrated than the spray. Your only saving grace on the oil will be very small euro drop size drops.

I just noticed it has xr32 to magnify your perception. I have no idea how this works at different doses or how much is in taboo oil versus spray. They could work very differently. I own neither at this point.

Comment

Yes although its only a 10 dollar difference and the oil takes up a lot less space
          I'm pretty sure space is not an issue for anyone for such small items as 30ml bottles.

Comment

I'm pretty sure space is not an issue for anyone for such small items as 30ml bottles.
            I only have a small ziper pocket that 30 mls take up about 20% of the space. Also I thought 10ml have 80 sprays would-be 240 sprays
            Pheromone XS

Comment

I only have a small ziper pocket that 30 mls take up about 20% of the space. Also I thought 10ml have 80 sprays would-be 240 sprays
              They have said before that the bottle has 80 sprays but they fill up to 100 sprays. It's in the store some where, I've read that page a couple of times I don't recall which section of the store page it is.

Comment

Yes but the 30ml doesn't hold that much
                Pheromone XS

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  30 ml doesn't hold 30 ml?

you mean 3 ml?

Comment

The 10ml filled to 100sprays are 12ml approx. The 30ml only hold 30ml not 36ml
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    so you say the 30's arent overfilled or, aren't overfilled in the same proportion? Never thought to check, Bottle sure is big

I'm sure they fill them as much as they can but they don't hold as much that being said you save a lot of money buying the 30 so it all works out
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

The 10ml filled to 100sprays are 12ml approx. The 30ml only hold 30ml not 36ml
                    Actually, when we get liquid filled to the brim, it's a lot more than 30ml. I always receive products from other vendor approx. 1cm below the neck. That's why I think the BW bottle I sold you, I measured the percentage left in the bottle incorrectly because I forgot it wasn't filled to the neck so you got some profit out of that bottle.

And cross posting this SteveO's quote from some old thread:
                    4 ml (sample uses 3ml) 30 sprays at 3 ml but will actually hold 5ml total at 50 sprays
                    10 ml is 80 sprays but we fill them to 100 sprays
                    15 ml is 120 sprays but we fill them to 150 sprays
                    30 ml is 240 sprays but we fill them to 300 sprays
                    10 ml Oil is 300 drops but we fill them to 380
                    So what we thought of 10ml oil having 300 drops is 380 as well.

Comment

Actually, when we get liquid filled to the brim, it's a lot more than 30ml. I always receive products from other vendor approx. 1cm below the neck. That's why I think the BW bottle I sold you, I measured the percentage left in the bottle incorrectly because I forgot it wasn't filled to the neck so you got some profit out of that bottle.

And cross posting this SteveO's quote from some old thread: [LEFT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=14px]

So what we thought of 10ml oil having 300 drops is 380 as well.
                      Gotcha
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Sample bottles are much smaller. Most of mine are lucky to have an ml in them now. They might be 2 ml nowadays.

Comment

• XSteveO
                          XSteveO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sample bottles have 1.5 ml in them.

I'm wondering if a smidge of something like vaseline pver the nozzle might work. easy to remove, shouldn't disolve alcohol, Only good up to body heat though.

Comment

Vaselin is a good idea for the nozzle, but I don't think the loss occurs only through the nozzle. There are other joints involved (threads, spray head moving parts, etc).

Comment

the spray head is something i've been thinking about lubricating anyhow. Good catch. Screw thread seems tight enough imo. The losses I see are inside the removable lid. Won't take any time to hit them both and a little extra around the spray head can be used to reseal nozzle itself.

I have some 2ml samplers on the way too.

Comment

Kind of surprised that I'm the only one who stores his pheromones in the bathroom medicine cabinet...

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                                Kind of surprised that I'm the only one who stores his pheromones in the bathroom medicine cabinet...
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I do too, never affected my pheromones.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

I do too, never affected my pheromones.
                                    Awesome! I just don't feel like risking it, I treat them like perfume. Keep them on my dresser .
                                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X