yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Storing your cologne/perfumes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nephil View Post
    I place them in an essential oils travel bag similar to this one.
    Wow, I really like that bag. I store mine in a large camera bag and tuck away in the cabinet.

Comment

The thing i like about my gym bad is i have them wherever i go as i take my bag to work also
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Wow, I really like that bag. I store mine in a large camera bag and tuck away in the cabinet.
        A cool, dark, place is the way to go for maximum longevity.

Comment

I have some disposable Styrofoam coolers. Temp stays stable, in the darkness of course. I am going to get a bit of solvent and melt mounting holes for the bottles. I have a few of these to experiment on but I think with the right solvent, the bottom of the battles will just sink onto the Styrofoam.

I noticed 2 of my pheromones have suffered some evaporation losses just by carrying around. Enough of that. Alcohol is volatile. I'm not sure what happened on Steve's bottle but I have another phero in a bulb dropper and its' either evaporating out of the top where the rubber meets the cap or underneath the cap since it is not gasketed even with nylon as with a Euro dropper.

Steve bottles and sample have come delivered partially unseated. Check your caps even though summer heat is over for a while.

If this stuff is going to evaporate, it's going to be on me.

Yeah, when I open this box, its strong even with all the lids screwed tight.

I'm looking into some small euro bottle 3 or 5 ml with euro for the gasket effect. I may end up polishing the nylon to get good seals.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            I noticed 2 of my pheromones have suffered some evaporation losses just by carrying around. Enough of that. Alcohol is volatile. I'm not sure what happened on Steve's bottle but I have another phero in a bulb dropper and its' either evaporating out of the top where the rubber meets the cap or underneath the cap since it is not gasketed even with nylon as with a Euro dropper.
            Evaporation in bulb dropper bottles is an issue with all merchants. For that reason, I always get euro droppers.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post
              If the people on this forum bought a lot of these cologne or perfumes what storage container did they use?
              I have mine in shoe boxes.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

A cool, dark, place is the way to go for maximum longevity.
                  Yes, my cabinet is wood also. And my room has aircon almost all day.

Comment

So currently I have a primary collection of mones in my gym bag side pocket and then I have a "sub bench" of mixes in a old protein powder container. Right now because it's winter I have sprays in my bag only. Gonna save oils and gels for when it warms up again
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I found this nice little carrier on amazon Ill be ordering this baby soon ???? it fits up to 30 bottles! Enough to store a nice little perfume collection and pheromones. They had a 6, 12, 20 case but I thought. Hell go big, or go home ????. Am I Right? ????????
                      Attached Files
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

This is what I use. It fits 10ml bottles from Pheromone XS and Apex really well. Some of the Pheromone Treasures bottles don't fit very easily, particularly The Hookup. I'm not sure if the 30ml bottles are a lot taller or not, so I can't say if they would fit. I'm almost out of Xist, when I run out I will order a 30ml bottle to see if it fits and edit this post.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1

I got the 69 bottle one....if I had it to do over I would have picked the 77 bottle one because it is taller.
                        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                        Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
                          This is what I use. It fits 10ml bottles from Pheromone XS and Apex really well. Some of the Pheromone Treasures bottles don't fit very easily, particularly The Hookup. I'm not sure if the 30ml bottles are a lot taller or not, so I can't say if they would fit. I'm almost out of Xist, when I run out I will order a 30ml bottle to see if it fits and edit this post.

I got the 69 bottle one....if I had it to do over I would have picked the 77 bottle one because it is taller.

Comment

That box has my eye, I have to measure the xs thirties, that and the LAL gels are tall, Nothing is going to fit Overdose, its a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              That box has my eye, I have to measure the xs thirties, that and the LAL gels are tall, Nothing is going to fit Overdose, its a monster.
                              I really like the 69 bottle box because it fits very well in my closet on top of a filing cabinet. I think the 77 would be too big, but if it fits the 30ml bottles...I will probably regret it later in life. Both have dividers that you can take out. That's how my THU fits in there on its side, so I will just do that with the 30ml bottles too. Maybe once my collection is big enough I will get the 77 for the bigger bottles (assuming the 30s are less than 5" tall).
                              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                              Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                              Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                  I found this nice little carrier on amazon Ill be ordering this baby soon ???? it fits up to 30 bottles! Enough to store a nice little perfume collection and pheromones. They had a 6, 12, 20 case but I thought. Hell go big, or go home ????. Am I Right? ????????
                                  That is a nice case. I might get this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

OMG, that's a very nice box. But the shipping costs more than the item itself. This is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

That is a nice case. I might get this.
                                      I have Amazon Prime so I don't pay shipping, but heres the link if you're interested. They come in purple, black and gray?, and smaller sizes.

???????

Comment

I think I might get this little bad boy for now. It's nice looking and cheap, anyways I won't take any of my nice and expensive shit I'll be gaining with me to the club. Plus It'll fit a nice amount of pheros and perfume I need, and I'll upgrade to the other later.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                          I think I might get this little bad boy for now. It's nice looking and cheap, anyways I won't take any of my nice and expensive shit I'll be gaining with me to the club. Plus It'll fit a nice amount of pheros and perfume I need, and I'll upgrade to the other later.
                                          http://a.co/d/4RuGCzY
                                          Nice, you can probably even fit your pepper spray in there.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X