yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Storing your cologne/perfumes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storing your cologne/perfumes...

If the people on this forum bought a lot of these cologne or perfumes what storage container did they use?

I keep mine in a small storage box.

Comment

• Volta
      Volta commented
      Editing a comment
      Any suggestions where to buy a really good one to store most of my XS products?

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      I just picked up a plastic container at Wal-Mart. Its nothing fancy just functional.

https://www.amazon.com/SOLIGT-Essent.../dp/B015KO4ZVAhttps://www.amazon.com/SOLIGT-Essential-organizer-Presentation-diameter/dp/B015KO4ZVA

Amazon doesn't carry the one I bought anymore, but it's similar to this, only mine holds many more, lol. But 10ml XS bottles fit with plenty of room.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      PS This keeps them protected from light and I keep them in my bedroom, usually around 70ish fahrenheit.

• Volta
      Volta commented
      Editing a comment
      I really like this suggestion NuTrix thanks!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/SOLIGT-Essent.../dp/B015KO4ZVAhttps://www.amazon.com/SOLIGT-Essential-organizer-Presentation-diameter/dp/B015KO4ZVA

Amazon doesn't carry the one I bought anymore, but it's similar to this, only mine holds many more, lol. But 10ml XS bottles fit with plenty of room.
    That looks pretty nice but would it hold 30 ml bottles?

Comment

I did buy a 30 slot case for my pheromones, now to which fits everything but my AD products.

For colognes, I have them on an open, 3-level shelf in my room.

Comment

Comment

• Volta
          Volta commented
          Editing a comment
          I would think that the oils going to the freezer would separate, but I guess that isn't the case.

I keep my pheros in the same container that I store my fragrances which is a large cosmetics bag which keeps them in a dark place. My room is usually at 65-70 degrees
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

That looks pretty nice but would it hold 30 ml bottles?
          No, just the 10mls.

This isn't the one I have, but it's almost identical;

This holds my 30ml bottles. I just removed the divider on the right. It's a nice deep pocket for larger bottles.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

No, just the 10mls.

This isn't the one I have, but it's almost identical;

This holds my 30ml bottles. I just removed the divider on the right. It's a nice deep pocket for larger bottles.
            Looks kinda bulky. Trying to imagine where I could store it.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Bwahahaaaaa! Mine sits proudly on my chest of drawers, as I'm in and out of it all the time. I really have too many, but who's counting? ^_~

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Looks kinda bulky. Trying to imagine where I could store it.
            I'd just get a shelf or add them to your bathroom cabinet (if you have one). Otherwise you might have to store that case on your closet floor. It looks a bit tacky unless you plan to stain/varnish it to leave it out somewhere.

Comment

I bought this one just for my XS lovlies: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
              My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I keep my mones in a zip lock bag and put it in a drawer in my room and away from any possible sun light.

Comment

Okay. These essential oil boxes are pretty darn cute and I wish I had seen this first, but instead my make up junkie ass thought of this:

https://www.amazon.com/HBlife-Lipsti...rganizer&psc=1

And when people see it, they're like, "WTF IS THAT" Not very incognito like these cute essential oil boxes

Comment

I just keep my small arsenal on my dresser since it's next to my window. The sun never comes in heavy contact with my Pheros like that... When my collection gets bigger I'll more than likely keep a cute little box to hold them in.
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Mine stay in my gym bag
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I place them in an essential oils travel bag similar to this one.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                          I place them in an essential oils travel bag similar to this one.
                          That looks like a great investment how big is it?
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Large Safe

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

That looks like a great investment how big is it?
                              Yeah they cost around 10 bucks. Holds 30 10 mL bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

Yeah they cost around 10 bucks. Holds 30 10 mL bottles.
                                Great investment
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X