yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Storing your cologne/perfumes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I have Amazon Prime so I don't pay shipping, but heres the link if you're interested. They come in purple, black and gray?, and smaller sizes.

???????
    Awesome. Thank you. Shipping is $12 to ship to Thailand but still a lot better than the wooden box.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Awesome. Thank you. Shipping is $12 to ship to Thailand but still a lot better than the wooden box.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Might as well get this one too. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BK1X5X6

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Don't be hatin' on my box!!
          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
          Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
          Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
          Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Don't be hatin' on my box!!
            LOL. I love your box choice but I hate the shipping cost. It costs more than the box itself.

Comment

Hmmm, big fancy empty stained wooden box, or 1 clear plain 30ml glass bottle with plastic sprayer and a condom/poprocks.

Not always an easy decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Hmmm, big fancy empty stained wooden box, or 1 clear plain 30ml glass bottle with plastic sprayer and a condom/poprocks.

True. I see both as an investment on my future.
                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

But they serve different purposes. Wooden box will still be there to hold your stuff if you don't break it. You get an empty 30ml glass bottle when you use it up.

Comment

• Phoenix2886
                    Phoenix2886 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes Defend The Wooden Box of Glory!

Sunlight and heat are the killers, so I store everything in a small drawer.

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
                    Sunlight and heat are the killers, so I store everything in a small drawer.
                    I was doing that for a while but I have so many when I need to put on and go it's tough to find what I'm looking for. So "The Wooden Box of Glory" allows me to stay organized and find what I''m looking for. Plus I feel more like a mad scientist with the rows of pheros, I wish they were in glass vials, but what can you do?

And I store my box in a closet in the corner of the apartment so no sunlight or heat there.

Comment

My room has no window at all and aircon is open at least 12 to almost 20 hours a day. I just tuck away my camera bag holding the bottles under my wooden table/cabinet.

Comment

The molecules are allright, Its that perfumers alcohol. It just evaporates in a little heat and I don't know though I suspect it leaves most molecules behind in the bottle. One can hope.

Comment

This would mean that the displayed concentration would become meaningless after a while and the product would gradually become more and more concentrated.

Comment

Nad then I have to change the dosage to get the same effect. I probably have to actually decrease it to make it better, The higher concentration would become an overdose and when I go to high, almost always it doesn't work as well.

My ascend went from 9ml to about 6ml. If I'm right One spray will be my new sweetspot. Uugh, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I was just looking at my bottles and saying it time to buy more but in reality, I had barely used the stuff. I like Ascend so much that I save it.

Comment

Nad then I have to change the dosage to get the same effect. I probably have to actually decrease it to make it better, The higher concentration would become an overdose and when I go to high, almost always it doesn't work as well.

My ascend went from 9ml to about 6ml. If I'm right One spray will be my new sweetspot. Uugh, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I was just looking at my bottles and saying it time to buy more but in reality, I had barely used the stuff. I like Ascend so much that I save it.
                              Did you ever get around to measuring one of your 30ml bottles?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Did you ever get around to measuring one of your 30ml bottles?
                                The bottle itself or the spray volume?

I did do the spray volume, its on th elast page of my journal. There may have been some recent changes to the sprayers since they were last measured long ago.

I have two 30 ml bottles that are pushing .10 ml per spray, which is TWICE the volume of the 10ml bottles. Check my journal for decimal points if you need to but the relative volume, between 30 ml sprayers and 10 ml sprayers, is not equal. The 30 ml sprays twice as much as the 10.

Comment

• Phoenix2886
                                  Phoenix2886 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  So I recently went back to look at PheroTruth (where I collect combos to try), most of them had 30ml bottles! I wonder if that's why people with 30ml at 2x/3x sprays report instant success?

The bottle itself or the spray volume?

I did do the spray volume, its on th elast page of my journal. There may have been some recent changes to the sprayers since they were last measured long ago.

I have two 30 ml bottles that are pushing .10 ml per spray, which is TWICE the volume of the 10ml bottles. Check my journal for decimal points if you need to but the relative volume, between 30 ml sprayers and 10 ml sprayers, is not equal. The 30 ml sprays twice as much as the 10.
                                Well I actually meant the bottle itself the height for the boxes. But this brings up a very good point. I wonder if all of the combos I collected in a word document were done with 10ml bottles or 30ml bottles? And I wonder where the oil comes in? Is one drop of oil equal to one spray of 30ml or 10ml?

Comment

The old oil numbers were done with the 10ml spray amount but I've looked at some of those oil numbers and a couple of the oils, One drop could be worth 2 sprays instead of one. The only equalizer would be the slower dispersion of the oil may give the same effect as one spray but lasting twice as long.

Don't own any of Steve's oils so this is all second-hand number crunching.

Comment

The old oil numbers were done with the 10ml spray amount but I've looked at some of those oil numbers and a couple of the oils, One drop could be worth 2 sprays instead of one. The only equalizer would be the slower dispersion of the oil may give the same effect as one spray but lasting twice as long.

Yes this is accurate I believe however a oil has about 300 drops that is why they last for a very long time
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Yes, this was what we discussed in some oil strength vs spray strength thread before as well.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X