yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can't make the Bitcoin payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't make the Bitcoin payment

Dunno why, I just can't make the payment.
    It shows
    "Something's wrong
    Order wasn't created due to the server error.
    We were notified and probably already looking into it.
    Please contact the merchant or email us at gear.support@mycelium.com"

https://pheromonexs.com/help/ try this link so we can further help you here.
    , Bobbi

Comment

We are upgrading the entire shopping cart and have been having some issues with crypto. Should be fixed in a matter of a couple weeks. I'll make a work around

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
        We are upgrading the entire shopping cart and have been having some issues with crypto. Should be fixed in a matter of a couple weeks. I'll make a work around
        Oic, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
          https://pheromonexs.com/help/ try this link so we can further help you here.
          Thanks, but I've submitted several tickets but still have no replies from you. Maybe I haven't submitted successfully?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X