yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Products that work on Asian girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Ok, but are you sure you want a natural look, or a natural makeup look?
    What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

What do you mean?
      Do you see the difference?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Do you see the difference?
        I guess not. I didn't know there was a "natural makeup look".

Comment

I guess not. I didn't know there was a "natural makeup look".
          There is, you use colors one shade lighter than your own or peach/pink colours if you are white and more browny pinks if you are a WOC, it is called nude makeup. I show you one day.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

There is, you use colors one shade lighter than your own or peach/pink colours if you are white and more browny pinks if you are a WOC, it is called nude makeup. I show you one day.
            Yes please.

Comment

Yes please.
              The korerans have their own traditions for makeup, that resemble what I speak of, it is not in anyway the cream contour that Kim kardashian made popular.
              Arsenal

Comment

The korerans have their own traditions for makeup, that resemble what I speak of, it is not in anyway the cream contour that Kim kardashian made popular.
                Now your speaking Greek. Lol

Comment

Now your speaking Greek. Lol
                  Translation: We don't do cake makeup.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Oh ok. I know nothing about Kim Kardashian.

Comment

I have used exotica but had to pair it with a sexual for my signature, unless I up the amount of sprays. (Chinese cities, conservative girls, yeah right, if you have game it will make it all the better)

2 sprays exotica
                      1 spay P96
                      ??????1 spray evole

Application points P96 neck jawline, exotica on the right side if my head (explain later), evole on the left side of my head.

I have put on my head because I needed it to diffuse with heat (? of the blood flow heads to the brain), as I ran this test from mid December to mid January.

Because there is no central heating, office temperature was around 55 degrees or lower (2nd and 3rd tier cities in southern China). I needed to produce heat so it is easier to get heat from the head region.

??????CM

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
                        I have used exotica but had to pair it with a sexual for my signature, unless I up the amount of sprays. (Chinese cities, conservative girls, yeah right, if you have game it will make it all the better)

2 sprays exotica
                        1 spay P96
                        ??????1 spray evole

Application points P96 neck jawline, exotica on the right side if my head (explain later), evole on the left side of my head.

I have put on my head because I needed it to diffuse with heat (? of the blood flow heads to the brain), as I ran this test from mid December to mid January.

Because there is no central heating, office temperature was around 55 degrees or lower (2nd and 3rd tier cities in southern China). I needed to produce heat so it is easier to get heat from the head region.

??????CM
                        Therein lies the key. The better your game is the greater your success.Some guys who are gifted can pull any woman. My game is pretty solid but I'm not there yet I don't think.

Comment

Yep, having game is important, especially confidence in yourself. Having a sense of humor is also part of the game..

Scottie2hottie I think you exude confidence and have a sense that of humor that makes your game unstoppable...

CM

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
                            Yep, having game is important, especially confidence in yourself. Having a sense of humor is also part of the game..

Scottie2hottie I think you exude confidence and have a sense that of humor that makes your game unstoppable...

CM
                            Thanks you're very kind.

I think balance is the key. Confidence without arrogance. A sense of humor without coming across as a clown. I think a bit of humility is helpful too. My humor is often self deprecating. I'll make an arrogant statement but do it in a tongue in cheek way. I believe in myself but I don't take myself too seriously. I have no problem laughing at myself.

Comment

Anything with cops will hit Asian girls like trucks. Just be very inviting and nice to Asian women, they'll respond. And cohesion definitely helped me override ascend.

Comment

ahan10
                                That is good to know...I have some cops as sample of ascend...

I used cops to hit an 22 year old Chinese lesbian to gauge her reaction to evolve, P96, exotica and cops..

She was boobing me and was rubbing against me as we walked...Very out of context for her...She us usually very standoffish, like men are rapist and only good for donating sperm into a tube...

Now she is completely opposite when wearing that mix

CM

Comment

• ahan10
                                  ahan10 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Lool Thats quite funny. I did get a LOTTT of attraction from a gay guy at work. I dont want to push it but it's quite interesting to experiment these things

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
                                Anything with cops will hit Asian girls like trucks. Just be very inviting and nice to Asian women, they'll respond. And cohesion definitely helped me override ascend.
                                I have to agree to this based on my SOB hits. Xist is another one that attracts Asians subtly.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X