yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to view Reputation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiquidWater
    commented on 's reply
    Totally!

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Originally posted by LiquidWater View Post
    I am glad you guys were able to answer this question without me needing to ask it too.
    Someone was faster then for the good of the forum community..

Leave a comment:

• LiquidWater
    replied
    I am glad you guys were able to answer this question without me needing to ask it too.

Leave a comment:

• idle
    commented on 's reply
    Hello there

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Originally posted by idle View Post

just start typing the nick name after the @

for example type:

Code:
    @idl
    and it will auto fill with idle as a nick name
    depending on browser it might take a second up to 2 to give you the nickname suggestion
    please use at-least 3-4 letter for quicker suggestions

(please have in mind there is no auto-correct in this... so you need to type the first few letters correctly)
    Just testing

hello idle !

Leave a comment:

• idle
    commented on 's reply
    but point taken
    we will look further in adding the "NORMAL" reputation behavior we all love

• idle
    commented on 's reply
    more than welcome ... But please do understand that we use VB mainly for their security.
    our users data always comes first

• Arsenic
    replied

for example my rep power is 21 now. just 3 likes will get you 63 reputation

We tweaked the REP power it self.
    so the only way to get 1 rep power point is achiving any of those:
    • Every 180 of days of registration
    • Every 100 posts
    • Every 1000 points of reputation received (this is specially to avoid users with rep power over a 100 easily)
    Any suggestions are always welcomed
    Very cool
    My suggestion comes from being a bit biased towards MyBB features, hehe. I like their system where you get rep from a user who directly gives it to you which includes a comment of encouragement. On some boards the admin leaves it open so any user can see the comments which is something I prefer. Other admins close it down so only you can see your own rep. The comment rep system has introduces a nice sense of "I did something good and the community appreciates me." Having said that, I acknowledge your posts above and understand the current system and your situation. Thank you for being so responsive and informative!

Leave a comment:

• idle
    replied
    Originally posted by Arsenic View Post

Ohh ok that makes sense. Thanks for your comments idle. I was very confused when all of a sudden I went from 0 rep to 167
    for example my rep power is 21 now. just 3 likes will get you 63 reputation

We tweaked the REP power it self.
    so the only way to get 1 rep power point is achiving any of those:
    • Every 180 of days of registration
    • Every 100 posts
    • Every 1000 points of reputation received (this is specially to avoid users with rep power over a 100 easily)
    Any suggestions are always welcomed

Leave a comment:

• Arsenic
    replied
    reputation changed since VB ver 4.
    And actually in v5 they disabled it.
    Rep power / reputation count was put manually from us.
    We do have plans to enhance reputation functions. Separate likes from actual reputation given.

But its not an official modification and we want to stay away from it for now
    Ohh ok that makes sense. Thanks for your comments idle. I was very confused when all of a sudden I went from 0 rep to 167

Leave a comment:

• idle
    commented on 's reply
    in the newest VB version reputation is now LIKES. and if a HIGH ranked user likes your post more rep you get

• idle
    commented on 's reply
    And you can see how much rep each likes give you from here

• idle
    commented on 's reply

• idle
    replied
    Originally posted by Arsenic View Post
    I want to see who repped me and what they commented. Maybe I'm assuming too much. On MyBB based sites you can +rep somebody and they can see who gave them reputation and what the comment was.
    reputation changed since VB ver 4.
    And actually in v5 they disabled it.
    Rep power / reputation count was put manually from us.
    We do have plans to enhance reputation functions. Separate likes from actual reputation given.

But its not an official modification and we want to stay away from it for now

Leave a comment:

• Arsenic
    replied
    I'm still lost here... are you supposed to be able to see who gave you reputation?? Are you supposed to be able to click on your own reputation? Because I can't do either of these things.

Leave a comment:

• idle
    replied
    Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Thank you very much.. I checked already and I am able to enable or disable the bar.. long time ago, I wonder why I have empty my green bar

By the way, I got other question..I have been wondering few weeks ago.

How is the way to answer mentioning the name of someone. For example, as you did mentioning my name, using this character "@" ?
    just start typing the nick name after the @

for example type:

Code:
    @idl
    and it will auto fill with idle as a nick name
    depending on browser it might take a second up to 2 to give you the nickname suggestion
    please use at-least 3-4 letter for quicker suggestions

(please have in mind there is no auto-correct in this... so you need to type the first few letters correctly)

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Hey Loquisimo
    its is a progressive bar that fills up when you gain reputation.
    In you case you disabled that bar.
    You can enable it again by going to your profile and click Enable Reputation
    Thank you very much.. I checked already and I am able to enable or disable the bar.. long time ago, I wonder why I have empty my green bar

By the way, I got other question..I have been wondering few weeks ago.

How is the way to answer mentioning the name of someone. For example, as you did mentioning my name, using this character "@" ?

Leave a comment:

• idle
    replied
    Hey Loquisimo
    its is a progressive bar that fills up when you gain reputation.
    In you case you disabled that bar.
    You can enable it again by going to your profile and click Enable Reputation

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    By the way... What it means the green bar in top of PXS heart?

Leave a comment:

• Arsenic
    replied
    I want to see who repped me and what they commented. Maybe I'm assuming too much. On MyBB based sites you can +rep somebody and they can see who gave them reputation and what the comment was.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X