yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Selfies only sometimes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selfies only sometimes?

I wonder what the factors are that keep me from getting consistent selfies. With the pandemic I have loved using my pheros to evoke a certain mood but I have to say, they are finicky!

Two sprays of anything is usually my sweet spot and with residue (I often get delayed effects), I don't want to overdue it (also not very cost effective) but it maybe be time to bump it up to three.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
    I wonder what the factors are that keep me from getting consistent selfies. With the pandemic I have loved using my pheros to evoke a certain mood but I have to say, they are finicky!

Two sprays of anything is usually my sweet spot and with residue (I often get delayed effects), I don't want to overdue it (also not very cost effective) but it maybe be time to bump it up to three.

Has anyone else noticed this?

With some products yes. Some products I don't get as much self effects but the effects it has on others remain consistent so I never bothered to up the dosage or ponder too much about it

Did you purchase some products specifically for the selfies?

Comment

I want to say that I am also in the finicky category

BUT -

Sometimes I don't think I'm being affected, only to realize later that my mood had indeed changed, improved or become playful in some way.
      Or like, suddenly, I'm house cleaning...

Sometimes it litterally takes interactions with others to realize affects, as If it took the rapport to make things shine through. Kind of an, "Oh! There you are!" moment.

2 sprays is my sweet spot pretty much. Very rarely, once in a GREAT while, I'll wear JUST 1 blend and maaaaybe I'll use 3 sprays, but that's almost never...
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        ahahahahh

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...