yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

anyone tried spraying on objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone tried spraying on objects

Any one tried spraying their hand bag with pheros?
    i have recieved a few badges which are like sponge like freebies from XS and thought about attaching them to my bag with some pheros sprayed on them
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

I remember reading on LSA that a font had Levitation (if I remember correctly) spill in her bag and she was getting so many damn hits, lol.

But for me, I've never tried that. I have sprayed some on my scarf before during the colder days.

Comment

i've been thinking of maybe spraying one badge with Xist and the other badge with love boat, no sure how long the pheros would last on the badges, i know they last for 6-8 hours on skin wonder how long they would last on the badges!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        I remember reading on LSA that a font had Levitation (if I remember correctly) spill in her bag and she was getting so many damn hits, lol.

But for me, I've never tried that. I have sprayed some on my scarf before during the colder days.
        sounds like a good idea for the scarf, need some colder weather for that, but great idea!

Comment

Yes, not sure i noticed anything
          was fantasy

Comment

I did a cotton shirt in bliss and that was good. My leather bag seems to hold any small spills inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I did a cotton shirt in bliss and that was good. My leather bag seems to hold any small spills inside.
              sounds good!
              need to try the ideas, maybe the textils etc might hold the pheros for longer than on the skin!

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                i've thought of doing outside of my messenger bag but afraid it will discolor or need a whole lot. Maybe the bottom

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

sounds good!
              need to try the ideas, maybe the textils etc might hold the pheros for longer than on the skin!
              I remember that on PheroTalk (former Androtics forum) some members sprayed pheromones on textiles like a pillow and it worked for them. From the logical view the pheromones should last longer on textiles than on human skin because there is no body heat that helps the mones to evaporate.
              Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

I remember that on PheroTalk (former Androtics forum) some members sprayed pheromones on textiles like a pillow and it worked for them. From the logical view the pheromones should last longer on textiles than on human skin because there is no body heat that helps the mones to evaporate.
                Just my two cents.
                ok thanks will try it

Comment

maybe just one spray to the messenger bag?
                  would probably last a long time on the bag till you wash it, i can wash my bag luckily as it's like a duvet cover in textile lol!

Comment

no. but how do you get them off the bag?

Comment

I once sprayed a note I had hand written with an LFM/PM and Sugared Honeycomb spray I made myself and put it on my target's car. He texted me a lot the next few days. lol. I also sprayed the same mix on a jacket I borrowed from him before giving it back... and that also seemed to make him more eager to communicate the week or so following. We had VERY little interaction during the jacket exchange. . So yes, I think that definitely works.

I have also heard Mara mention a study some group did where they sprayed the actual photos they displayed and asked people about attractiveness. They used identical photos of people but changed them out and so some people saw phero-enhanced photos and some saw non-sprayed photos... and that the phero-sprayed photos got more people saying they were attractive than the non-sprayed.
                      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
                        no. but how do you get them off the bag?
                        washing machine

Comment

• eroque
                          eroque commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i like to spray my mones on clothes. do u have long hair? have u try it there

shoulder length, worried that some might contain cops, which wouldn't be good on the hair lol!

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                          I have also heard Mara mention a study some group did where they sprayed the actual photos they displayed and asked people about attractiveness. They used identical photos of people but changed them out and so some people saw phero-enhanced photos and some saw non-sprayed photos... and that the phero-sprayed photos got more people saying they were attractive than the non-sprayed.
                          I saw a report on TV some years ago and this study was part of the report. There really was a increase in attractiveness after the photos have been phero bombed

Comment

Lol
                            sounds interesting

Comment

i tried spraying my shirt the other day, but it's long in diffusion!
                              should try hair next time, but need to make sure there is no cops lol

Comment

• eroque
                                eroque commented
                                Editing a comment
                                . why cops in hair so bad? oopsss

Hair is good because it has a lot of surface and if you spray close to the scalp diffusion will even get better because of the body heat.

Comment

apparenlty they are difficult to get the smell out of hair

Comment

Don't spray the bag! Getting it out could be a chore - or worse...

Buy a few decorative scarves - large, small, whatever suits you - just for this.
                                  Spray them and tie them to one of the straps of your bag.
                                  Make sure they can flow with movement to help diffuse.
                                  Cover with you favorite or similar perfume for the day.
                                  Take off and wash as necessary.
                                  No accidentally stinky bag this way
                                  Aaaaaand you'll be fashionable and fun
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X