Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

anyone tried spraying

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    apparenlty they are difficult to get the smell out of hair
    Only if the blend contains cops. I do it sometimes with some of my blends when I want the spray to hit faster and from a farther distance.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

      Only if the blend contains cops. I do it sometimes with some of my blends when I want the spray to hit faster and from a farther distance.
      sounds good, although i won't try the cops ones lol
      Arsenal: Xs perfumes: Full bottles: Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Psel, Celebrity
      Samples: Temptress
      Girlfriend
      Connections
      Love Boat
      Xist


      LPMP: Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
      OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Coconut View Post

        sounds good, although i won't try the cops ones lol
        Nooo... don't spray cops in your hair That's not what I meant.
        If you spray to your hair always choose blends without cops!!!!

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

          Nooo... don't spray cops in your hair That's not what I meant.
          If you spray to your hair always choose blends without cops!!!!
          yeah i know, just need to find ones without cops lol
          Arsenal: Xs perfumes: Full bottles: Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Psel, Celebrity
          Samples: Temptress
          Girlfriend
          Connections
          Love Boat
          Xist


          LPMP: Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
          OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac

          Comment

          Ad down

          Collapse

          Working...
          X