yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do you know if you're an Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know if you're an Alpha

How do you know if your an Alpha or not to be able to wear certain scents, i keep seeing this and i'm wondering how do you know before buying any kind of scents?
    like i normally tell people what i think, so if someone annoys me in certain social gathering etc, i make sure they know about it, would that be Alpha?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Do people tend to listen to you or feel easily intimidated? Do you find yourself in positions of authority often? I feel like those are Alpha characteristics.

Comment

Easily intimidated.
      Thanks for the info.
      Although i wouldn't say i was domineering, i had a mother that was domineering, so i know the difference lol
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

My mom was pretty headstrong and domineering too but my dad was extremely passive. Domineering people try to steer the conversation into their will and can come across as obnoxious. They have a threatened beta attitude. Alphas are just dominant by nature but aren't necessarily controlling.

Comment

Thankyou for the interesting info, so would you say i need to look for more Alpha blends?

Comment

Being verbally assertive is not the same as being alpha. Being alpha is generally about status and executive funtion. There are a number of ways we get status and a number of ways we display status. The most familiar way to get status is to seek power usually through deception and fear. Another way to get status is through trust and yet another way that benefits everybody is through competence. In my experience the more real my status the less volume I use.

Many women are attracted to alpha sounding guys. I think most men are attracted to beta girls but as my mother used to say, "There's a Jenny for every Jackass". Its OK to be feminine in my book. But, its not ok to be a doormat either.

Everybody wants to be number 1. Status products are popular. Since everybody else wants to be number 1 too, when you pass them up, many become envious especially if it is not accompanied by competence and trust. Be very careful, relationships can be ruined very quickly with alpha products but take a long time and a lot of hard work to put back together.

Steve has made great strides in status pheromones, Most people like the confidence boost and some really can take you to better places. There are others though that are just as mean pushy and domineering as they sound. Instead of gaining status, you can actually lose it instead. Be careful where you use them, there's a learning curve.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              Being verbally assertive is not the same as being alpha. Being alpha is generally about status and executive funtion. There are a number of ways we get status and a number of ways we display status. The most familiar way to get status is to seek power usually through deception and fear. Another way to get status is through trust and yet another way that benefits everybody is through competence. In my experience the more real my status the less volume I use.

Many women are attracted to alpha sounding guys. I think most men are attracted to beta girls but as my mother used to say, "There's a Jenny for every Jackass". Its OK to be feminine in my book. But, its not ok to be a doormat either.

Everybody wants to be number 1. Status products are popular. Since everybody else wants to be number 1 too, when you pass them up, many become envious especially if it is not accompanied by competence and trust. Be very careful, relationships can be ruined very quickly with alpha products but take a long time and a lot of hard work to put back together.

Steve has made great strides in status pheromones, Most people like the confidence boost and some really can take you to better places. There are others though that are just as mean pushy and domineering as they sound. Instead of gaining status, you can actually lose it instead. Be careful where you use them, there's a learning curve.
              Wow very interesting read, thankyou for soo much info!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                Thankyou for the interesting info, so would you say i need to look for more Alpha blends?
                I'm not sure, what are you looking to accomplish?

Comment

not really anything, just thought certain perfumes were more adapted to alpha beta types of people, maybe i got it wrong.

Comment

Are you talking about perfumes or Pheromones? There are indeed scents that smell more manly and other scents that smell more feminine. There are also a lot that are unisex. Most oud scents I consider more masculine while florals, but not all florals would be more feminine. An oud is a smokey wood but there are a lot of woods that are wonderful on women. Roses are nice on women but lavenders are fine on men.

But... I just don't tend to paint them as Alpha or Beta but as masculine or feminine but I guess we could. I've just not thought of them that way until now. Interesting! Hopefully, someone else more versed in fragrance will chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                      My mom was pretty headstrong and domineering too but my dad was extremely passive. Domineering people try to steer the conversation into their will and can come across as obnoxious. They have a threatened beta attitude. Alphas are just dominant by nature but aren't necessarily controlling.
                      This.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        Are you talking about perfumes or Pheromones? There are indeed scents that smell more manly and other scents that smell more feminine. There are also a lot that are unisex. Most oud scents I consider more masculine while florals, but not all florals would be more feminine. An oud is a smokey wood but there are a lot of woods that are wonderful on women. Roses are nice on women but lavenders are fine on men.

But... I just don't tend to paint them as Alpha or Beta but as masculine or feminine but I guess we could. I've just not thought of them that way until now. Interesting! Hopefully, someone else more versed in fragrance will chime in.
                        no i'm on about the pheros, i just call them perfumes lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                          not really anything, just thought certain perfumes were more adapted to alpha beta types of people, maybe i got it wrong.
                          You can embody whatever you want to, don't limit yourself to two terms. If you want to emphasize the more dominant characteristics, you can wear blends that promote these attributes. If you want to feel spoiled and doted on, you can play up these qualities too.

Some pheros will feel more "natural" to you. I think La Femme Mystere magnifies my natural demeanor but in a more influential way.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

You can embody whatever you want to, don't limit yourself to two terms. If you want to emphasize the more dominant characteristics, you can wear blends that promote these attributes. If you want to feel spoiled and doted on, you can play up these qualities too.

Some pheros will feel more "natural" to you. I think La Femme Mystere magnifies my natural demeanor but in a more influential way.
                            sounds like my friday hit

Comment

colorfulaura has excellent points. I really like the idea of not limiting ourselves too. Alpha and Beta are important things to learn about but they are just the beginning.

For a system to be able to be comprehended we have to look at it inside of some boundaries. They can be real or imagined. I have looked closely at Steve's Goal System and it seems to gel well with several different sciences and disciplines. Within the overall science of pheromones, the goals fit very well with human personalities and psychologies. It is worth study.

For starters, if you would imagine inside this overall system each goal has an opposite. You can call one Alpha and the other Beta or if you wish Masculine or feminine. One acts, the other reacts, One gives, one receives, one plans one executes.

Now go into each individual goal. Let's take status as an example because it is most easily equated with Alpha or beta. Why do we want status, often it is because we wish to be admired. When one is elevated they are both seen and heard. Usually we want to elevate status. Using this as an example, One one end we can receive admiration on another end though people can desire admiration from us. It depends on where each party is standing, above or below. Even within products that are for similar goals, there are opposite ways of getting there.

Equating this to pheromones, when I wear Celebrity I receive admiration, but when I wear API they want to earn MY admiration. People do what they think I want them to do, preferably without me saying a word. A similar woman's product I SUSPECT is Babe. This is just an example of how I understand these things, use what works for you, have fun and learn.

Comment

Thankyou for such informative info, Babe sounds excellent!

Comment

Hello Coconut and everyone else. the alpha definition and perspective is interesting and could be debating on what is considered a true alpha. however, the alpha model is very defined in the animal kingdom as an example. Characteristics and attributes of an true alpha, is leadership, confidence, approchability, decisive, a model from that others will learn and will make others want to follow and look up to. To be controlling, using fear , intimidating for example are not attributes of an real alpha. the respect value really depends because we live in a big world with tons of people, and we cant expect everybody to respect us, in history it has being shown like that, even to the alphas, but the alphas know how to respond when being disrespected, very important. So, according to how u described yourself in a way, i believe using social, comforting, approchable pheros is the ideal. Unless you would want the opposite reactions, in that case you could try alphaimpaxs, even thougt is for men, people may encounter a she-hulk with you instead of the hulk as stated in the description. lol ja ja ja.

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
                                    Hello Coconut and everyone else. the alpha definition and perspective is interesting and could be debating on what is considered a true alpha. however, the alpha model is very defined in the animal kingdom as an example. Characteristics and attributes of an true alpha, is leadership, confidence, approchability, decisive, a model from that others will learn and will make others want to follow and look up to. To be controlling, using fear , intimidating for example are not attributes of an real alpha. the respect value really depends because we live in a big world with tons of people, and we cant expect everybody to respect us, in history it has being shown like that, even to the alphas, but the alphas know how to respond when being disrespected, very important. So, according to how u described yourself in a way, i believe using social, comforting, approchable pheros is the ideal. Unless you would want the opposite reactions, in that case you could try alphaimpaxs, even thougt is for men, people may encounter a she-hulk with you instead of the hulk as stated in the description. lol ja ja ja.
                                    thankyou will stick with the socials as they work well for me!
                                    very interesting uptake on the subject!

Comment

• eroque
                                      eroque commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      sure, your welcome. social and comforting mones suits me better too. i am tall with a deep voice and produce a fair amount of rone. i like anone, epirone, rone sulfate,. no intimidation, no fear

I agree with eroque....deliberate intimidation, aggressiveness, anti-social behavior is not alpha....for me, I know that alpha is occurring when people subtely defer to me or compliment or pay more attention in social settings when I'm not really trying to be overly assertive, just being myself. I have noticed a few times when it was totally supported by the pheros. I also like eroque's comment that for men who are naturally commanding in their presence, the calmer pheros help with balance vs. for others the alphas may be more appropriate in drawing attention....It's very individual, although again, alpha does not equate to aggressive extroversion....

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X