Rone Love Descrption Clarification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rone Love Descrption Clarification

While reviewing the site information I came across a seeming discrepancy.

I already ordered it but haven't gotten to testing yet and was hoping for some insight.

From the XS site -

"LOVE RONE? So do we! This is a well balanced blend that utilizes all of our RONE molecules, but has a way to not overdo things. Not for everybody and not well balanced, but if you're into RONE this is a good blend to have."

My first consideration is that it is meant as well balanced to be worn solo but that in combination with something else it may be a bit more "up for grabs"

Any more clarification for this?
    Thank you!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    While reviewing the site information I came across a seeming discrepancy.

I already ordered it but haven't gotten to testing yet and was hoping for some insight.

From the XS site -

"LOVE RONE? So do we! This is a well balanced blend that utilizes all of our RONE molecules, but has a way to not overdo things. Not for everybody and not well balanced, but if you're into RONE this is a good blend to have."

My first consideration is that it is meant as well balanced to be worn solo but that in combination with something else it may be a bit more "up for grabs"

Any more clarification for this?
    Thank you!
    Agreed, the description causes a confusion for the buyer. And the product has limited reviews here,.so it would be better to update the product desc
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE*
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

I would guess it is not well balanced because it would be hard to make a balanced blend with just RONE molecules.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
      X