Rone Love Descrption Clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rone Love Descrption Clarification

While reviewing the site information I came across a seeming discrepancy.

I already ordered it but haven't gotten to testing yet and was hoping for some insight.

From the XS site -

"LOVE RONE? So do we! This is a well balanced blend that utilizes all of our RONE molecules, but has a way to not overdo things. Not for everybody and not well balanced, but if you're into RONE this is a good blend to have."

My first consideration is that it is meant as well balanced to be worn solo but that in combination with something else it may be a bit more "up for grabs"

Any more clarification for this?
    Thank you!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    While reviewing the site information I came across a seeming discrepancy.

I already ordered it but haven't gotten to testing yet and was hoping for some insight.

From the XS site -

"LOVE RONE? So do we! This is a well balanced blend that utilizes all of our RONE molecules, but has a way to not overdo things. Not for everybody and not well balanced, but if you're into RONE this is a good blend to have."

My first consideration is that it is meant as well balanced to be worn solo but that in combination with something else it may be a bit more "up for grabs"

Any more clarification for this?
    Thank you!
    Agreed, the description causes a confusion for the buyer. And the product has limited reviews here,.so it would be better to update the product desc
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

I would guess it is not well balanced because it would be hard to make a balanced blend with just RONE molecules.

Comment

Hi Nutrix . im interested in your experience with rone love, if any. i had an catching eye for a while, but never bought it.

Comment

I am glad you made this thread, because I am curious about this blend too.
          Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Rone Love

Androsterone
            Epi-androsterone
            Androsterone sodium sulfate
            (Other rone isomers??? Aaaaand? Please note underlined italicized bold, mine)
            From the site:

LOVE RONE? So do we! This is a well balanced blend that utilizes all of our RONE molecules, but has a way to not overdo things. Not for everybody and not well balanced, but if you're into RONE this is a good blend to have.
            TECHNICAL DATA
            Each "XS149 Rone Love" for Men bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in atomizer containing: Lots of RONE plus additional molecules, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

9.1 mg pheromones per 10 ml bottle at 115 mcg per spray

Sprays, x1-2 average
            Not strong smelling, easy to cover

Disclaimer.
            I thought this would be a Frankenstein. That it wouldn't make sense. That it would need something else to be worn successfully and/or to shine.

Conclusions so far: It wasn't any of my presuppositions.

You know, so far, every time I've worn this, it's only 5-10 minutes in and I'm all like - This is called Rone Love because I freaking LOVE this stuff!

Is It heavy on the rone sulfate? Do the "additional molecules" pull everything together?
            I have epi-rone, rone and rone sulfate in singles.
            Absolutely feel the sulfate and get a happy mood boost right away in that 5-10 minute range. The first few times I wore it at x2 sprays I was darn near giddy, like being high and wanting to giggle, at nothing! That subsides but if you're in the company of others this can be quite fun.

I think 1 spray is good, but if I'm looking for something a bit more happy/fun, x2 will gets me there At x2 this behaves like happy sauce on me. I have a pretty high tolorance for a-nol. This behaves on me like a heavy shot of a-nol happy that others describe but then mellows out quite nicely over time.

This doesn't lean toward anything. It behaves like an unbridled mood enhancer. Like when you wear a blend that effects those around you. Not necessarily pointing to you, but lifting the moods of those around you...

You absolutely CAN wear this solo. There seems to be no goal. Except, for me, to feel good, lol.
            Self effects:
            x1 spray are chill, happy, kind of roll with it feeling
            x2 like mentioned above. Playful, then mellowing out to a contented happy that can wax or wane depending on my company and how much happy this spreads.
            Others
            People have greeted me with smiles, I get lots of eye contact. Playful banter, disinhibition and faulty filters have not been uncommon.

Hmm. Does it behave as an attractant? I don't believe that it does directly, but surely, as people react to how they feel around you and rememebr it, you could use it to that effect with some steering.

I didn't add any DT to this because it seems as though it was already created as a "blend" and It seems to hold it's own just fine for 4-6 hours, maybe more? It always seems to me that SteveO's products last longer than advertised...

I haven't worn it with another blend yet. Instead I've been playing with my singles because, as mentioned above, it seems already to be a "blend" so I'm still tinkering with that...

I'm still exploring but so far, based on my experiences, you CAN wear this solo. In that sense, according to the description, it IS a well balanced blend, imo.
            This makes me feel good, it seems to make others feel good as well. As far as not being for everybody? I'm not sure how I think anyone could wear this.
            As far as not well balanced? I don't agree, unless the intent is that it may not fit under a "goals" category? I have no problem wearing this solo, but completely understand too, I want to tinker with it to see how best to utilize it...i.e. How do I steer it to be a sexual attractant or would its best use be as a social? (I'm actually leaning toward the later for myself, but who knows...)

That's what I have so far! Hope this helps

Comment

thank you nutrix, for the info and feedback. quite helpful. good creative way of describing it

Comment

Sounds amazing
                Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Rone Love

Androsterone
                  Epi-androsterone
                  Androsterone sodium sulfate
                  (Other rone isomers??? Aaaaand? Please note underlined italicized bold, mine)
                  From the site:

LOVE RONE? So do we! This is a well balanced blend that utilizes all of our RONE molecules, but has a way to not overdo things. Not for everybody and not well balanced, but if you're into RONE this is a good blend to have.
                  TECHNICAL DATA
                  Each "XS149 Rone Love" for Men bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in atomizer containing: Lots of RONE plus additional molecules, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

9.1 mg pheromones per 10 ml bottle at 115 mcg per spray

Sprays, x1-2 average
                  Not strong smelling, easy to cover

Disclaimer.
                  I thought this would be a Frankenstein. That it wouldn't make sense. That it would need something else to be worn successfully and/or to shine.

Conclusions so far: It wasn't any of my presuppositions.

You know, so far, every time I've worn this, it's only 5-10 minutes in and I'm all like - This is called Rone Love because I freaking LOVE this stuff!

Is It heavy on the rone sulfate? Do the "additional molecules" pull everything together?
                  I have epi-rone, rone and rone sulfate in singles.
                  Absolutely feel the sulfate and get a happy mood boost right away in that 5-10 minute range. The first few times I wore it at x2 sprays I was darn near giddy, like being high and wanting to giggle, at nothing! That subsides but if you're in the company of others this can be quite fun.

I think 1 spray is good, but if I'm looking for something a bit more happy/fun, x2 will gets me there At x2 this behaves like happy sauce on me. I have a pretty high tolorance for a-nol. This behaves on me like a heavy shot of a-nol happy that others describe but then mellows out quite nicely over time.

This doesn't lean toward anything. It behaves like an unbridled mood enhancer. Like when you wear a blend that effects those around you. Not necessarily pointing to you, but lifting the moods of those around you...

You absolutely CAN wear this solo. There seems to be no goal. Except, for me, to feel good, lol.
                  Self effects:
                  x1 spray are chill, happy, kind of roll with it feeling
                  x2 like mentioned above. Playful, then mellowing out to a contented happy that can wax or wane depending on my company and how much happy this spreads.
                  Others
                  People have greeted me with smiles, I get lots of eye contact. Playful banter, disinhibition and faulty filters have not been uncommon.

Hmm. Does it behave as an attractant? I don't believe that it does directly, but surely, as people react to how they feel around you and rememebr it, you could use it to that effect with some steering.

I didn't add any DT to this because it seems as though it was already created as a "blend" and It seems to hold it's own just fine for 4-6 hours, maybe more? It always seems to me that SteveO's products last longer than advertised...

I haven't worn it with another blend yet. Instead I've been playing with my singles because, as mentioned above, it seems already to be a "blend" so I'm still tinkering with that...

I'm still exploring but so far, based on my experiences, you CAN wear this solo. In that sense, according to the description, it IS a well balanced blend, imo.
                  This makes me feel good, it seems to make others feel good as well. As far as not being for everybody? I'm not sure how I think anyone could wear this.
                  As far as not well balanced? I don't agree, unless the intent is that it may not fit under a "goals" category? I have no problem wearing this solo, but completely understand too, I want to tinker with it to see how best to utilize it...i.e. How do I steer it to be a sexual attractant or would its best use be as a social? (I'm actually leaning toward the later for myself, but who knows...)

That's what I have so far! Hope this helps
                  How would you compare this to bliss?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

How would you compare this to bliss?
                    It's interesting that you ask.
                    I was thinking, at initial onset of Rone Love, that what I was feeling is what some people must be illuding to with their description of Bliss or Odyssey. Descriptions of giddiness or feeling high. I actually got that in the early stages of Rone Love at x2, the giddiness really.
                    Literally, sitting by myself and giggling out of no where less than 5 minutes in, and then laughing at myself - for laughing.
                    Bliss gives me a mood lift and can come with some high energy fun, though not always. Odyssey makes me chill and happy, not what I expected of such high A-nol, but I have a high tolerance for that.
                    I don't know if it's high RS, the combo of epi and RS, the additional molecules that aren't named or everything as a whole.
                    I've also wondered if it's how Instant Shine makes people feel. I still have some of that at x2 and don't get the selfies others mentioned. But Rone Love surprised me!
                    RS IS a pick me up. How it's hitting me has to be however it's lined up in conjunction to everything else in this blend. It does taper off for me, but then I see the effects as they hit others. I would be interested in other people's reports because I believe that I, quite unfortunately, build tolerances quickly. I would want to know if the happy selfies continue for a longer duration with others than they do for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      Sounds amazing
                      If I don't build a tolerance to it, it's what I would have liked Bliss or Odyssey or even Instant Shine to have been for me

Comment

If I don't build a tolerance to it, it's what I would have liked Bliss or Odyssey or even Instant Shine to have been for me
                        Sounds very cool.
                        Arsenal

Comment

ooooo now I do want it!!! NuTrix

Comment

Sounds a lot like LAL Overdose. Guy happy sauce. I only say guys because no girls come around but we guys have a party. Do guys gather? even it isn't out of attraction?

My Current Inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              Sounds a lot like LAL Overdose. Guy happy sauce. I only say guys because no girls come around but we guys have a party. Do guys gather? even it isn't out of attraction?
                              Oooo. Interesting observation. I could say yes, but I work in a male dominated environment. I will keep that in mind with more wear. At x2 it is a happy sauce. Not really an attractant, but fun - for me and others - but whether guys specifically respond more will take some more time to flesh out.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X