yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

REVIEW AV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVIEW AV

Hi, The past month I bought Aqua vitae,

MY FIRST test(YESTERDAY)

2 drops(Bulb dropper

I am a computer repairman in my country, I was with a customer, 21 year old girl( I 27 Years)

After repairing your computer were talking, she looked very eloquent, she said she was going to the gym, I told him that I was going to the gym saw him touch her leg, she touched me mine, the mother interrupted, and I I collect the cash and I went SITE

Wow!
    At least, did you get her number?

Comment

Meh! maybe she just did some flirting to get a discount or a freebie on the computer repairs.

Let us know as you test this out if you keep getting these results.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
        Meh! maybe she just did some flirting to get a discount or a freebie on the computer repairs.

You know, that's what I wonder a lot when I'm playing mones with waitresses.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I do not think so, because I've looked at other women and watched me watching is fantastic AV, AV proves pheromonexs products, thanks for your comments!

Comment

Update:

aqua vitae. 2 drops(Bulb dropper)

many women felt glances at me in a mall, the cashier very kind to me and I wonder what I used lotion

sorry for my english

Comment

We understand you fine Angelo. Knowledge is power and I want to know what these do for sure so keep us updated.

Comment

• knowledgeispower
                knowledgeispower commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you foreshadow my username before I even joined PXS??? Incredible!

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                maybe I did or maybe I noticed I like saying : knowledge is power..ahahahaah

We understand you fine Angelo. Knowledge is power and I want to know what these do for sure so keep us updated.
              Thanks for your commets KateD

Comment

UPDATE 11/17/2015

2 drops Aqua vitae

1 drop nuda alpha

50 mcg Androstadienone

I could not test this mixture a long time, but do not look much different than using single aqua vitae, I will try the same combination for longer soon

Comment

UPDATE 11/19/2015

2 drops Aqua vitae

1 drop nuda alpha

30 mcg Androstadienone

I think it is my sweet spot ... even though I lack experience more .... I noticed glances of women in the bus.

autoefectos:

I felt important, high ego, fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Joe M View Post
                    Wow!
                    At least, did you get her number?
                    Yes my friend!

Comment

Hi Angelo,

what distances did you see glances at? Did attraction fade quickly if you didnt make a move? I said in an earlier post that this is one of my biggest problems, not making that decision to just show up. Even phertests site says it won't work if you dont move quickly.

I am interested in a girl at my university, but to be perfectly real she is very popular so I want her to come to me instead of me going after her like every other guy. I am thinking of combining it with XiSt and seeing if it works that way
                      Liquid Alchemy Labs provides some of the most ADVANCED and unique pheromone colognes currently on the market. They have a slightly smaller product line than other vendors, but pride themselves on creating the most well balanced blends – as well as throwing in their own twist – using exotic plant extracts from the Amazon Rainforest …

Comment

Originally posted by thedean View Post
                        Hi Angelo,

what distances did you see glances at? Did attraction fade quickly if you didnt make a move? I said in an earlier post that this is one of my biggest problems, not making that decision to just show up. Even phertests site says it won't work if you dont move quickly.

I am interested in a girl at my university, but to be perfectly real she is very popular so I want her to come to me instead of me going after her like every other guy. I am thinking of combining it with XiSt and seeing if it works that way
                        If you had read the same in various forums, but I going very well at the beginning or after a long time of being with the same girl, I work very well AV

Comment

Somehow, I never gets results with AV . 2 years back, it had given me results only once, but for since then i never got any hit with AV.

Comment

AV is a tough product. Was yours scented or unscented? I feel like diffusion might be a problem with this particular mix...

Comment

RTBoss , Its scented one, I still have it .
                              I used it with Many products , but never got any results

Comment

What's the highest dose you used? I wore 12 drops one night...Got me severely agitated, so I know it was diffusing. First time I saw multiple hits off it. Maybe trying going sky high on dosage. I've also heard AV/Xist is awesome, but I've never combined them.

Comment

maximum doses tried is 4 or 5 drops. will try this . Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                                    AV is a tough product. Was yours scented or unscented? I feel like diffusion might be a problem with this particular mix...
                                    I use scented! I like the scent!

Comment

• RTBoss
                                      RTBoss commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I hear it's nice...mine is unscented.

Originally posted by Pheroboss View Post
                                    maximum doses tried is 4 or 5 drops. will try this . Thanks
                                    Yes, start with 2 or 3 drops!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X